Tag: Colombina’s Illusion
Okay, so Rio de Janeiro was not quite the equivalent of World War I, but I do feel battle scarred for sure. The trip to Rio was 17 hours each way (total travel time 34 hours; not all flight time), and I caught a cold on my return flight. So now I am in the midst of a full blown cold (sore throat, sneezing, heavy cough, and runny nose), but I am so eager to get back to rendering that I am sitting here with a steaming cup of hot tea and Clara’s beautiful face staring back at me through my monitor. To get motivated, I packed up a .dcv and read through what I have of Clara Ravens Episode 4: Colombina’s Illusion finished so far. Let me just say that, despite having started on this over a year ago, it is still my best looking work to date! I can’t wait to finish it and share it all with you!
Clara Ravens Ep. 4: Colombina’s Illusion is, once again, going on the back burner. There is just no way it will be done before Christmas, and although I’ve been in a better spot financially since I started selling the dossiers and getting my products in other market places, I simply cannot stretch it for more than two months it seems. Christmas is fast approaching and I’ve realized I need to immediately switch gears if I want to put something out in time for the holidays so I can go home and see my family.
So we are going to get to work right away on a new dossier. However, in order to bring the most popular option into production, we have set up a poll for you all to vote in. So choose which dossier you’d like to see most. We are going to run this poll for only a few days because, honestly, I am going to need to get to work on it ASAP.
I don’t know what this is. It was meant to be a test of several things. First, a converted fetish outfit to fit my Clara body with converted Octane materials. Second, a test render of Barca’s cock in close-up to make sure it looks right. And lastly, a test of Clara’s alternate nipple texture (which I’ve been using a lot in renders lately) with new, custom displacement to give the areolas puffiness and some of those bumpy gland things (I’m sure science named them but I can’t be fucked to look it up right now).
So what you get is a hodge-podge of all of those things. The image makes no sense. It is not, in any way, indicative of what will happen in the upcoming comic. I only wanted to share because it turned out really well and thought my hyena-pack would enjoy something new to gnosh on.
I’ll check back in as soon as I can. In the meantime, have a good week and enjoy yourselves!
So, as I watch these days tick by and make progress on this comic in a speed befitting a tortoise in a certain race with an arrogant rabbit, I am often presented with tough decisions that will dramatically affect outcomes. This past week was one of those times.
The character of Hugo I decided to build on the Daz3D Genesis mesh because he is a fat guy and he needs to be wearing a suit. Since Genesis uses a hyper-conforming technology for vertex matching called Tri-Ax, I thought it would be the best way to put Hugo in a suit and have a viable character that can work in my scenes without a lot of needed fixes on the fly in regards to his suit fitting.