Here’s a sampling of some of the recent commission work I did (click on the “Details” button to see the other images embedded in the post). Some were rendered in Poser, some Octane. I’m not taking any more commissions at this time, but thank you everyone who emailed about one.
Here it is: the second part of the Tiggalay & Jenyca commissioned series, featuring yet another dickgirl named Eulei. As in the first part of the series, there is a little story that goes with it. The story here is that Eulei is Jenyca’s girlfriend and she invites her over to share in her enjoyment of the little catgirl.
There were a few requested images the client requested after the project was finished that I elected to add to the set. They are all cumshot images, with Tiggalay basically being bathed in completely unrealistic amounts of semen. Since they were an afterthought, that is why they are listed as “bonus” and posted at the very end of the set separately.
Just wanted to show off the new character who will be showing up in the second half of the catgirl & dickgirl commission I’ve been working on.
Her name is Eulei (I don’t know how to pronounce that, so you’re on your own) and she is the ‘girlfriend’ of Jenyca. Not as well endowed as Jenyca, she is a more petite female, but with a voracious sexual appetite. You could say she is the ‘female’ in the relationship with Jenyca, though that statement seems to be confusing to say the least.
Hope you like her. As mentioned before, this second half of the project will again be presented here for free, so stay tuned.
I took this quick commission project of Kendra and Clara in some naughty Christmas-wear, fully expecting it to only take a few hours tops. No such luck. This project literally took days to complete, thanks to the ridiculous Christmas tree. The pine needles and tinsel are all transmapped polygons instead of modeled geometry. And under my production render settings, transparencies and reflections are set pretty high. So, I didn’t realize how long it would take to render that damn tree. I rendered it out in 3 pieces and then composited it together, only to realize that, because it was a composite, I didn’t have a working alpha layer (since I planned on doing a snowflake-like background and make it sort of a Christmas card style). So I had to render again.
Then, I rendered Kendra and Clara separately and had to postwork all of the lights, as well as the image in whole including the text, border, background, etc. The extra work took several hours on its own, leaving the final working time for this project at about 20 hours (including render time).